As a practical, interactive, solution-focused therapists, our treatment approach is to
provide support and feedback to help clients resolve current problems or patterns of
behavior. With empathy, We present clients with the tools necessary for finding
solutions to a wide range of life situations, relationships, and psychological issues.
A variety of methods will be introduced which can be used achieve therapy goals.
Therapy goals will build on client strengths. Although the work done in sessions is of great
importance, it is essential that clients use tools taught in sessions and apply them in their life situations.
- Why do people seek therapy?
- What can I expect in a therapy session?
- What benefits can I expect from working with a therapist?
- What if I don't know what my goals are for therapy?
- Do you accept insurance? How does insurance work?
- Is therapy confidential?
|Regular Office Hours|
|Mondays - Fridays||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
(Other hours by Therapist’s appointment)
Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa or PayPal are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay per the terms of your fee agreement.
Contact Us for more information
Questions? Please call 513-229-8980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Therapy can offer a wide variety of techniques to work towards positive solutions.
For therapy to "work," you must be an active participant, both in and outside of the therapy sessions.
It is important to note that professional ethics do not permit a guarantee that you will receive these benefits. It is believed that a better life is possible for most people and that an individual’s investment and commitment in therapy can determine the outcome. Therapy may also involve some feelings of discomfort. These feelings can occur when you begin to work on changing your beliefs and/or behaviors. This discomfort is viewed as a stepping-stone to a more effective and satisfying life.
The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn. Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- If yes, then ask if the therapist you are seeking services from is "in-network"?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is there a co-pay and if so, how much?
- Is an authorization required?
- Court Order
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse.
- The therapist is required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s.
- The therapist must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself.
- The therapist will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, further measures may be taken without their permission in order to ensure their safety.